Specialists are some of the most well-respected neutrals known for their delivery of objective, valid, and scientifically reliable opinions.
They are selected based on their education, experience, qualifications, and reputation. They are not charged a fee to be included in the network.
- Class Action and Mass Tort
- Commercial Litigation
- Employer Liability
- Extracontractual Obligations
- Insurance (all lines)
- Medical/Professional Liability
- Personal Injury
- Product Design and Liability
- Property Claims
- Securities Litigation
- Wrongful Death/Large Loss
Before becoming a certified mediator, I spent 29 years working as a licensed Florida attorney -- the first 11 as a trial lawyer and the past 18 managing Claims and Claims Legal for a major auto insurer. These experiences have provided me the opportunity to evaluate, negotiate and resolve literally tens of thousands of cases.
Throughout my career I have always enjoyed the mediation process and have found, when done well, that it is an invaluable tool to effectively and efficiently maximize recovery and mitigate risk.
I believe my background and skill set make me uniquely qualified to serve as your mediator and I am excited for the opportunity. I look forward to working hard for you to get your case settled!
- Nova Southeastern College of Law (1985 - 1988)
- University of Florida (1981 - 1985)
- •Florida Bar
- •Florida Supreme Court Circuit Civil Certified Mediator (pending)
- •Broward County Bar Association
- •American Bar Association