Before joining CED as a Structural/Civil Engineer Stephanie Osterholt worked for a large architectural and engineering company in Cleveland, OH where she gained experience in structural engineering design, including but not limited to, steel, concrete, masonry and wood buildings.
Representative projects include new construction and remodeling work at Case Western Reserve University, the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Oberlin College.
Mrs. Osterholt received a master’s degree in civil engineering with her focus in structural engineering and a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, both from the University of Dayton. During her graduate years she worked as a research assistant for the Civil Engineering department.
She is a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) and a member of the American Society of Structural Engineers.
- M.S., Civil Engineering- Focus in Structural Engineering, University of Dayton, 2008
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Dayton, 2007
- Structural Engineering
- Steele, Concrete Masonry & Wood Design
- Commercial & Residential Construction
- Building Code Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Wind & Water Damage
- Strength of Materials
- Vibration Analysis
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Constructional Management
- Construction Safety/OSHA