David W. Kong represents clients in the defense of litigation matters involving construction-related accidents, products liability, premises liability, and other general negligence matters. He has extensive experience with claims under the New York Labor Law and New York Industrial Code, as well as cases involving toxic torts (i.e. mold and lead paint exposure). Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kong has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in these areas.
- J.D. (2006) Brooklyn Law School
- B.A. (1996) State University of New York at Albany
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, (S.D.N.Y.)
- U.S. District Court, (E.D.N.Y.)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (D.N.J.)