Chauncey Gibson represents clients in the defense of litigation matters involving product liability, property damage, construction accidents and general liability. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gibson served as a litigation associate representing clients in insurance defense matters an emphasis on labor law, premises liability and motor vehicle negligence.
- J.D. (2013) Hofstra University School of Law
- B.A. (2009) Tufts University
- New York
- U.S. District Court, (S.D.N.Y.)
- U.S. District Court, (E.D.N.Y.)
- U.S. District Court, (N.D.N.Y.)
- U.S. District Court, (W.D.N.Y.)