Mark has a broad-based civil litigation practice involving employment law, civil rights and municipal liability, professional liability, transportation, commercial litigation, property and casualty, subrogation and alternative dispute resolution. He has substantial trial experience in both state and federal courts in Maine and New Hampshire. Mark was born in Portland, Maine. He graduated summa cum laude from Cheverus High School, and graduated from Bowdoin College with a BA in Economics and Government. While attending Bowdoin, he spent a semester at the Institute of European Studies in London, England and a semester at The American University in Washington, D.C. He graduated from University of New Hampshire School of Law in 1984. Mark is a frequent speaker at seminars and training sessions for attorneys and insurance professionals on employment law, professional liability and trial practice. Mark has been selected as a New England Super Lawyer in the fields of personal injury defense, professional liability and employment law since 2007. Mark is also AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D.
- Bowdoin College, B.A.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
Awards And Honors
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- New England Super Lawyers, Employment Litigation, Professional Liability, Personal Injury - General 2007-2008, 2010-2018
- American Bar Association
- Maine State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Defense Research Instritute
- Tri-State Defense Lawyers Association
- Employment & Labor
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Municipal Law