Mr. Paulsen is one of CED’s Mechanical Engineers. Gregory holds both a Bachelors and Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of South Carolina where he was summa cum laude. Mr. Paulsen is a Certified Plant Engineer and a Certified Training Instructor for Aerial Work Platforms and Rough-Terrain Forklifts.
He was enlisted in the United States Navy for 12 years where he was responsible for operating, repairing, and managing nuclear power plants and personnel. Gregory has also served as Director of Engineering for companies designing and developing industrial processes and refining plants as well as Chief Engineer for a firm that designs, fabricates, and installs industrial water and waste-water facilities. Mr. Paulsen has also held such roles as Senior Design engineer responsible for manufacturing and new product development.
Mr. Paulsen is a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the American Society of Civil Engineers. He has also earned numerous Navy and Marine Corps medals. He is also a Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS).
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of South Carlolina
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of South Carolina
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Mechanical Systems
- Marine Systems
- Machinery – Operating and Guarding
- Safety Engineering
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Fork Lifts
- Vehicle System Analysis
- Factory Design & Operation
- Firefighting Experience