Gavin D. O’Hare
Director of Corporate Business Development
Mr. Gavin D. O’Hare is the Director of Corporate Business Development for CED Technologies Inc. Mr. O’Hare holds a Bachelors Degree from the United States Naval Academy in Engineering and Political Science along with a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix.
Prior to joining CED, Mr. O’Hare was the Director of Intercollegiate Sailing at the United States Naval Academy along with being an adjunct professor in the Economics Department. Prior to the U.S. Naval Academy, Mr. O’Hare has held positions such as Product Manager, Account Manager and several Business Development roles.
Mr. O’Hare’s responsibilities include Strategic Business Development and Sales Team Management.
- University of Phoenix (MBA) 2000-2003
- United States Naval Academy (BS) 1988-1992
- Specialties: Forensic Engineering; Accident Reconstruction; Expert Witness; Areas of expertise include:
- Premises Liability
- Vehicular Accidents
- Consumer Products
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Industrial Machinery
- Fire and Explosion: Cause and Origin
- Marine Accidents
- Construction Defects
- Bio-Mechanical and Human Factor Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Electrical Accidents
- Product Liability