Bill Skilling obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 1973 from the University of Washington where his undergraduate major was Clinical Psychology. In 1973, he began working as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Counselor. In 1977, Mr. Skilling obtained a Master of Arts in Rehabilitation from Seattle University. For ten years between 1982 and 1992, Mr. Skilling was under contract as a Vocational Expert by the United States Department of Health and Human Services Social Security Administration.
In 1993, Mr. Skilling completed a Traumatic Brain Injury Internship at the Regional Epilepsy Center of the Department of Neurological Surgery at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. Mr. Skilling has worked in the field of rehabilitation more than 30 years. He is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor; a Certified Disability Management Specialist; and a Certified Life Care Planner. Mr. Skilling has testified as an expert in his field more than 400 times. Mr. Skilling is also a competitive rower and a rowing coach in Seattle, Washington.
- 1993 Harborview Medical Center - Seattle WA
- Department of Neurological Surgery / Regional Epilepsy Center
- Traumatic Brain Injury Internship
- 1977 Seattle University - Seattle WA
- Master of Arts in Rehabilitation
- 1973 University of Washington - Seattle WA
- Bachelor of Arts - Clinical Psychology
- Chronological Medical Records Review
- Analysis of Transferable Skills and Abilities
- Assessment of Employability & Wage Earning Capacity
- Analysis of Labor Market Information
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
- Life Care Planning & Case Management
- Expert Testimony