Mr. Abel is a Mechanical Engineer that has worked on projects in the commercial,
industrial, residential, defense, and other sectors. He has a diverse and complimentary
background. His combination of technical knowledge and practical application allows him
to bring a unique perspective to solving problems.
Mr. Abel has background that includes product and system design and development,
research and development, product and system performance and verification testing,
failure analysis, structural design and analysis, product and system evaluation, and more.
Some notable losses that Mr. Abel has worked include plumbing failures, agriculture
equipment failures, garbage truck fire, gas heater failures, fireplace and chimney fires,
residential and commercial structural failures, fire damaged equipment, LP and natural
gas equipment, and sprinkler system failures.
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State
- University, Blacksburg, VA, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan Technological University,
- Houghton, MI, 1991
- Professional Engineer, MN, #45956
- Professional Engineer, WI, #32076-6
- Professional Engineer, ND, #PE-8302
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers