Specialists are some of the most well-respected neutrals known for their delivery of objective, valid, and scientifically reliable opinions.
They are selected based on their education, experience, qualifications, and reputation. They are not charged a fee to be included in the network.
Omaha Orthopedic Clinic & Sports Medicine, P.C.
- Orthopedic General
- Orthopedic Hand And Foot
- Orthopedic Spine
- Creighton University; BS
- MEDICAL EDUCATION
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, MN; Orthopedic Surgery
- St. Mary’s Hospital-Duluth, MN-Trauma; Kernan Crippled Children-Baltimore, MD-Trauma
- Orthopedic Surgery; American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Nebraska Orthopedic Society
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Metro Omaha Medical Society
- Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstruction