For nearly 25 years Linda Hogarth has focused her work exclusively on forensic accounting, specializing in the investigation, review and measurement of damages and litigation support for both the legal and insurance industries.
Linda’s expertise and love of creative problem solving has taken her across the United States to work on a variety of cases.
Linda enjoys bringing the pieces together in a financial investigation to reveal the complete picture of the loss. She helps her clients, and in turn their clients, to understand the method behind the calculations.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting, Western Michigan University, 1983
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas and Indiana
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Fraud and fidelity
- Business income and extra expense
- Financial motive investigations
- Employee dishonesty