Specialists are some of the most well-respected neutrals known for their delivery of objective, valid, and scientifically reliable opinions.
They are selected based on their education, experience, qualifications, and reputation. They are not charged a fee to be included in the network.
David M. Erlanger, Ph.D., ABPP-CN
Assessment, treatment, and research consultation services for child, adult, and
geriatric patient populations presenting with cognitive problems.
- Residency in Clinical Neuropsychology (1996-1998)
- APPCN Accredited Fellowship
- Cornell Medical Center/New York Hospital/University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Bergen Neuropsychology Group
- Internship in Clinical Neuropsychology/Clinical Psychology (1995-1996)
- APA Accredited/Division 40 Guidelines
- Albert Einstein School of Medicine/Montefiore Hospital
- Teachers College, Columbia University (1996)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Counseling Psychology
- Neuropsychology Specialization Track
- NY License #013210
- Board Certified Clinical Neuropsychologist
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology (Specialty Division of the American
- Board of Professional Neuropsychology)
- American Psychological Association, Division 40: Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- National Academy of Neuropsychology