Don, with over 28 years of experience, is now the president of SEL and leads the engineering analysis of fires and explosions, conducts testing and analysis of products and materials, oversees process safety projects and provides expert testimony.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Ohio State University
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, Wayne State University
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Wayne State University
- International Association of Arson Investigators, Inc.
- Professional Engineer, 1991
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers, May 1998