Specialists are some of the most well-respected neutrals known for their delivery of objective, valid, and scientifically reliable opinions.
They are selected based on their education, experience, qualifications, and reputation. They are not charged a fee to be included in the network.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- •Doctor of Medicine - Indiana University School of Medicine - Indianapolis, IN (1988)
- •Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals - Milwaukee (1989-1992)
- •Internship in General Surgery - Methodist Hospital of Indiana - Indianapolis (1988-1989)
- Board Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- •Amputee/Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- •Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- •Trauma Rehabilitation
- •Electromyography (EMG)/Nerve Conduction Studies