Specialists are some of the most well-respected neutrals known for their delivery of objective, valid, and scientifically reliable opinions.
They are selected based on their education, experience, qualifications, and reputation. They are not charged a fee to be included in the network.
AEI Advanced Engineering
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Fire Cause Of Origin
Mr. Freeman has over 39 years of forensic experience and is a nationally recognized engineer specializing in gas appliances and natural gas and propane explosions. He is an expert in carbon monoxide poisonings, flammable liquid fires and explosions. He has testified in state district courts and United States District Courts throughout the United States. Mr. Freeman is the President of AEI Corporation.
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Denver, 1969
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Colorado (1975), and Arkansas
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Denver, 1973
- Certified in Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e)
- Certified in DOT Haz-Mat Transportation, 49 CFR 172, 704 (1-4)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI), 2010
- Carbon monoxide poisonings
- Flammable liquid fires