Ashley A. Graham, Esq. is a Junior Partner in the Fort Myers, Florida office. Ashley has over a decade of
experience representing insurance companies and their insureds in state and federal courts. Ashley
focuses her practice on the litigation of construction defect (CD) matters and oversees the Fort Myers'
CD Practice group. Ashley has defended claims against contractors, subcontractors, and design
professionals. She also has experience handling property damage claims, commercial liability,
wrongful death claims, and premise liability claims.
Ashley serves on two Florida Bar Committees, the Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy
Committee and the Constitutional Judiciary Committee. Ashley’s reported appellate decisions include
Covenant Baptist Church, Inc. v. Vasallo Construction, Inc., et al, 273 So.3d 236 (Fla. 3d DCA 2019).
Ashley earned her Bachelor’s in Economics from the University of Florida. She obtained her Juris
Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law. Ashley is admitted in Florida (2010). Ashley is also admitted
in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (2014), and United States District
Court for the Southern District of Florida (2016).
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A in Economics, 2005
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2009
- 2010, Florida
- 2014, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- 2016, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
- Lee County Women’s Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Bar Constitutional Judiciary Committee
- Florida Bar Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy Committee
- Humane Society of Naples (Humane Society Pawfessionals, President)
- Junior League of Ft. Myers
- Gator Club of Naples, University of Florida Alumni Association, past-President
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Excess | Wrongful Death
- Federal Practice
- General Liability
- Premises Liability