Justin C. Taylor is a Member in Bailey & Wyant, PLLC’s Charleston office. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from West Virginia University in 1996 (Summa Cum Laude). Thereafter, he received his law degree in 1999, also from West Virginia University, where he was a member of the Clinical Law program.
In 1999, Justin was admitted to the West Virginia State Bar. Additionally, he is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia.
Justin focuses his practice on all aspects of civil litigation, including insurance defense, toxic torts, products liability, labor and employment law, governmental liability, workers’ compensation, premises liability, workplace liability, construction defects, insurance coverage, and auto and trucking accidents.
Prior to coming to Bailey & Wyant in 2001, he was an Associate with the firm of Berthold, Tiano & O’Dell. He is presently a Member of the West Virginia State Bar Association, and the Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia.
AV® Preeminent - Martindale Hubbell Rating
- West Virginia University, B.A., Psychology, summa cum laude, 1996
- West Virginia University, J.D., 1999
- 1999, West Virginia
- U.S. District Courts, Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia
Awards And Honors
- 2019 America's Top 100 Civil Defense Litigators
- 2018 Lawyers of Distinction
- West Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Products Liability
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries
- Governmental Liability