Jennifer LeBlanc represents businesses, medical professionals, insurance companies, and individuals in commercial and personal injury matters. Her practice focuses on civil and business litigation, including personal injury, products liability, premises liability, and commercial disputes.
She also defends healthcare professionals, both in court and before administrative agencies. Her practice also includes the representation of medical device manufacturers and designers in dealing with complex issues presented by lawsuits and regulatory proceedings.
- University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctor, 1997
- University of Texas, Bachelors Business Administration with highest honors, 1994
- Texas, 1997
- U.S. District Courts: Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
Awards And Honors
- Serve on the Mock Trial Committee and the Community Involvement Committee of the Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute