David J. Farina is a partner with extensive trial experience in state and federal courts. Mr. Farina has over 23 years of experience in the supervision, preparation, prevention and trial of commercial transportation, premises liability and products liability cases. He has further experience defending and trying medical malpractice, professional malpractice, and propane explosion cases. He is regional counsel for various commercial trucking and busing (school bus and motorcoach) transportation insurance carriers, and as such, he has been admitted pro hac vice in several Midwest states including Indiana, Michigan, and Missouri.
David tried over twenty jury cases in contract dispute, products liability, business interruption, vehicular, fire and premises cases. He also has defended arbitrations before American Arbitration Association, ADR Systems of America and JAMS/ Endispute.
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, J.D.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Business Torts and Commercial Litigation
- Medical Liability
- Product Liability Litigation and Counseling
- Transportation Litigation