Since 2001, Cara Passaro has been representing clients throughout the upper Midwest. Cara is an experienced litigator and has successfully either tried to verdict, obtained a dispositive motion ruling, or otherwise litigated to the point of a favorable settlement hundreds of cases.
Cara has extensive experience representing construction contractors and design professionals in construction defect cases. In addition, her practice focuses on premises liability, products liability and personal injury defense.
Cara is licensed to practice in Minnesota state and federal courts and is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
- Barnard College, Columbia University, B.A., 1995
- Brooklyn Law School, New York, J.D., 2000
- Admitted to the bar in 2001
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court of North Dakota
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability