Andrew Wilson, P.E. – Director, Pennsylvania and Delaware Valley Region
Andy Wilson manages the firm’s Blue Bell, PA office which serves clients in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware. Andy has over 16 years of experience in building investigations, repair design, structural design, geotechnical design, construction management and construction litigation. His thorough knowledge of building systems has been successfully applied to a broad and diverse range of projects including historic building restoration, parking garage structure assessment and restoration, high rise hospital restoration and new construction, and multi-building assessment and restoration programs for Universities and institutions. Andy recently presented at the ASCE Forensic Engineering Congress (Pathology of the Built Environment) on the restoration of reinforced parking structures within a marine environment. He holds an M.S. and B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Rhode Island and is a Licensed Professional Engineer in New York and Pennsylvania.
- University of Rhode Island, Master's Degree, Civil Engineering
- B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Rhode Island
- Licensed Professional Engineer in New York
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania
- Building investigations
- Repair design
- Structural design
- Geotechnical design
- Construction management
- Construction litigation
- Historic building restoration
- Parking garage structure assessment and restoration
- High rise hospital restoration and new construction
- Multi-building assessment and restoration programs for Universities and institutions.