Quinn Bennett is a Partner at Nall & Miller and practices in the areas of Trucking & Transportation and Professional Liability. Quinn has substantial experience in all phases of litigation, including mediation and motions practice. He has participated as second-chair counsel in several jury trials and as lead counsel in numerous bench trials. Quinn is admitted to practice in all district courts and state trial courts in Georgia.
Prior to joining Nall & Miller, Quinn worked as an associate at Carlock, Copeland & Stair, LLP, where he represented clients in trucking and negligent security cases. Quinn started his career practicing in the areas of medical malpractice defense and motor vehicle accident defense.
Quinn graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2012, after completing his undergraduate degree at Valdosta State University, summa cum laude, in 2009. While in law school, Quinn served as a notes editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- University of Georgia School of Law, 2012
- Valdosta State University, 2009
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association