Mindi L. Schulze joined Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P. in 2010, and concentrates her practice in the areas of medical malpractice and nursing home liability defense.
Previously, she practiced at a series of regional law firms, where she represented various clients in cases involving medical malpractice defense, insurance coverage disputes, construction litigation, automobile liability defense, and premises liability.
- Appalachian State University (B.S., magna cum laude, Political Science, 2001)
- Campbell University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- North Carolina (2004)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Virginia (2016)
Awards And Honors
- North Carolina Legal Elite “Young Guns” by Business North Carolina magazine (2014)
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Wake County Bar Association
- Wake Women Attorneys
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- American Society of Healthcare Risk Management, North Carolina Chapter
- represents clients in the healthcare industry in claims of liability and malpractice.