Ms. Brewer, a graduate from the University of North Carolina School of Law, joined Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P. in the fall of 2011. Since joining the firm, Ms. Brewer’s practice has focused on a broad range of civil litigation, including medical malpractice, professional licensing, insurance defense, and general defense litigation.
Prior to starting with Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P., Ms. Brewer interned with Valentine & McFadyen, P.C., a family law practice, interned with the Law Office of David Watters, PLLC practicing estate and trust planning, clerked for Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P. and interned at the North Carolina Attorney General’s Office assisting state agencies with employment as well as tort and litigation claims.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., Political Science, 2008)
- University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- North Carolina (2011)
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- American Society of Healthcare Risk Management, North Carolina Chapter
- Junior League of Raleigh
- represents medical providers in a variety of settings including civil litigation; state licensing boards and insurance companies in civil defense litigation.