Mr. Clarke is a veteran practitioner who has provided counsel to international, national, and local businesses and individual clients for more than 30 years.
He has worked with numerous Arizona family-owned business in estate planning, probate administration, general business matters, corporate transactions, and real estate transactions. Mr. Clarke’s corporate and business experience includes assisting clients with business succession planning and the sale and purchases of businesses.
Mr. Clarke has represented numerous clients in contested probate matters, including surviving spouses and heirs in estate disputes with family members over the allocation and distribution of assets. He also provides counsel to clients seeking guardianships and conservatorships.
- J.D., University of Arizona (1980)
- with Distinction
- B.S., University of Kansas, Business Administration and Accounting (1977)
- NCAA All America (Tennis) (1977)
- NCAA Post Graduate Scholar (1977)
- Admitted to Practice
- Court Admission
- U.S. Tax Court
Awards And Honors
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- State Bar of Arizona
- Kansas Bar Association
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council (2003 – present)
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration, including Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Contested Estate Matters
- Corporate Transactions
- General Business Matters
- Real Estate Transactions
Presentations And Publications
- Author, “Summary of American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (H.R. 8)” (January 2, 2013)