Specialists are some of the most well-respected neutrals known for their delivery of objective, valid, and scientifically reliable opinions.
They are selected based on their education, experience, qualifications, and reputation. They are not charged a fee to be included in the network.
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Accident Reconstruction
- Building Codes
- Building Envelopes
- Design Professional
- Fire Cause Of Origin
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Liability Design
- Trucking Reconstruction
Dr. Lynch became an engineer with Wandling Engineering in 2010, bringing with him over 25 years of engineering experience. He holds a B.S. from the University of Iowa and M.S. and Ph.D. from Iowa State University in Mechanical Engineering. He worked for General Motors as a senior engineer for six years before joining UGS Corporation where he spent twelve years as senior project manager. Dr. Lynch worked four years for Principal Financial Group as a senior project manager before coming to Wandling Engineering.
Dr. Lynch brings a strong background in vehicle design, analysis and testing. His skills in computer modeling, simulation, and testing complement his experience in system failure analysis and accident reconstruction involving commercial and consumer products.
- Ph.D. Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 1988. Mechanical Engineering.
- Field of study: kinematic and dynamic analysis and three dimensional modeling and simulation of mechanical systems. Vehicle dynamics, advanced control system design.
- M.S. Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 1985. Mechanical Engineering.
- B.S. The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 1983. Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. Lynch is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Iowa. He is also a certified Fire and Explosion Investigator, a certified Vehicle Fire Investigator (National Association of Fire Investigators), and holds the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR) certification.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators
- Midwest Association of Technical Accident Investigators
- National Association of Fire Investigators
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Safety Council
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Society of Automotive Engineers