For Eric Sherman, forensic accounting was the ideal career—offering a unique perspective from which to experience many types of matters and industries.
He has over 15 years of accounting and consulting experience working with banks, insurance companies and attorneys.
In the legal arena, Eric has consulted on the financial implications and economic losses in both insurance and commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract, shareholder disputes and personal injury cases.
Eric is an advisor for his clients, guiding them through complex financial issues. He has been engaged on assignments in a number of industry segments, including manufacturing, hospitality and service oriented businesses.
As a new partner, Eric is focused on helping to lead and expand RGL’s presence in the Southeast Region of the United States.
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, West Virginia University, Institute of Technology
- Certified Public Accountant, North Carolina
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Loss accounting support
- Due diligence
- Forensic accounting
- Measurement of economic damages
- Litigation support
- Fraud investigation