Lee H. Eckell is a partner in the New Jersey office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding. He handles a broad spectrum of casualty matters, including construction accident, construction defect, commercial transportation, premises liability and products liability. Mr. Eckell handles matters from investigation through discovery and trial. He has trial experience in significant matters in a number of counties in New Jersey. Mr. Eckell frequently speaks and writes articles of immediate interest to the defense community. His articles have discussed premises liability, uninsured and underinsured motorist cases, admissibility of expert testimony and issues concerning first party benefits.
Mr. Eckell was selected by his peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers-Rising Stars from 2009 to 2014.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law (J.D., 2000) Hunter Advanced Moot Court
- University of Delaware (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 1997)
Awards And Honors
- Mr. Eckell was selected by his peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers-Rising Stars from 2009 to 2014.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Civil Litigation Section)
Presentations And Publications
- Defenses in Slip and Fall cases (2001, 2002) Co-Author
- Keeping Your Expert: Daubert/Frye Analysis (2001) Co-Author