David E. Kravitz is a partner with extensive trial experience in state and federal courts. He has tried dozens of jury trials to verdict and was recognized by the DRI for a “not guilty” verdict he received in a traumatic brain injury case he tried in Brownsville, Texas. Mr. Kravitz is involved in all aspects of litigation and trial of a wide variety of civil liability disputes. He has tried dozens of mandatory, binding, and contractual arbitrations in front of the American Arbitration Association, ADR Systems of America and JAMS and has litigated complex commercial cases, wrongful death actions, and catastrophic injury cases. He received his juris doctorate from the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, B.A.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., Dean’s Honor List
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar of the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute