Before becoming a certified mediator, I spent 29 years working as a licensed Florida attorney -- the first 11 as a trial lawyer and the past 18 managing Claims and Claims Legal for a major auto insurer. These experiences have provided me the opportunity to evaluate, negotiate and resolve literally tens of thousands of cases.
Throughout my career I have always enjoyed the mediation process and have found, when done well, that it is an invaluable tool to effectively and efficiently maximize recovery and mitigate risk.
I believe my background and skill set make me uniquely qualified to serve as your mediator and I am excited for the opportunity. I look forward to working hard for you to get your case settled!
- Nova Southeastern College of Law (1985 - 1988)
- University of Florida (1981 - 1985)
- •Florida Bar
- •Florida Supreme Court Circuit Civil Certified Mediator (pending)
- •Broward County Bar Association
- •American Bar Association