Wade McMullen limits his practice to Mediation and Resolution of Civil disputes. After trying lawsuits for the first fourteen years of his career, Wade tumed his focus to exclusively concentrate on Mediation and Resolution of Civil disputes in State and Federal Court for the past seventeen years. In that time he has Mediated over 5700 cases. He offers half day, full day, evening and weekend Mediation dates and frequently travels outside of Forth Worth to conduct Mediations. McMullen has mediated to successful resolution a wide range of disputes (from 2 parties to 120 parties) including personal injury, employment, insurance, business and commercial disputes, oil and gas, professional malpractice, construction, environmental, real estate, condemnation, dramshop, intellectual property, wrongful death, banking and municipal matters.
- Vanderbilt University and University of Texas - BBA
- Texas Tech School of Law - JD
- 1982, Texas
- 1982, U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Director on the State Board of the Texas Association of Defense Counsel,
- Former Chairman of the Nominations Committee in Fort Worth
- Life Member of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Barrister in the Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
- Charter Member and served on the Board of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation.
- Served as Chairman of the Board of the Texas Young Lawyers State Organization
- Past President of the Tarrant County Bar Association